Intake Cleaning / Carbon Removal Service
Island Sport Works offers Walnut Blasting as well as Chemical Intake Cleanings with our 3C Intelligent Induction Cleaner.
- Carbon Build-Up in Intake Ports is a result of Direct-Injection technology and effects almost all European vehicles 2005 and newer.
- Carbon build-up can negatively effect gas-mileage, engine performance, and eventually cause running issues and break-downs.
- We recommend Intake Cleaning Services every 30,000 miles.
- We offer FREE Carbon Build-Up Inspections.
- We offer both Walnut Blasting & Chemical Carbon Cleanings (read more below.)
Schedule Your Free Carbon Build-Up Inspection
Fill out the form to schedule a carbon build-up inspection, intake cleaning (please specify chemical or walnut blasting), or to learn more about our process!
Please Fill Out The Form Below
Chemical Intake Cleaning
Our 3C Intelligent Induction Cleaner gives us a modern method to remove carbon build-up before your car suffers the negative effects.
Benefits of Chemical Intake Cleaning
- Less Invasive than Walnut Blasting. We do not have to remove your intake manifold or any mechanical pieces to perform this service.
- Faster —this process takes under an hour and can be performed while you wait.
- More Affordable than Walnut Blasting, allowing you to have the service done every 30,000 miles and avoid the negative effects of carbon buildup altogether!
Special Introductory Pricing!
3/4 Cylinders: $250
5/6 Cylinders: $300
8+ Cylinders: $350
*Note: these are special introductory prices as of 12/18/2018. Our prices may have changed. Please contact us for a formal quote.*
Walnut Blasting is the traditional method of Intake Cleaning. It is still necessary in some situations.
Walnut Blasting for Carbon Removal
- Walnut Blasting requires removing the intake manifold and “blasting” walnut shells into the intake ports while simultaneously vacuuming out carbon deposits.
- Walnut Blasting is still necessary for severe carbon build-up, especially when it has already caused a running issue.
- Walnut Blasting is a lengthy process, and we generally ask that customers drop their vehicle off for this service.
- Prices are vehicle-specific. Please contact us for a quote on Walnut Blasting for your vehicle.