German cars offer much more than a prestigious badge —they embody the pinnacle of automotive technology. Brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, BMW and Mercedes Benz use industry-leading technology that requires thousands of hours of research & development, making them far superior to domestic cars and all other imports. That’s why as an owner, it’s critical to choose a facility that specializes in German automotive repair and maintenance.
At Island Sport Works, we offer dealership-quality service for Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, BMW and Mercedes Benz for a fraction of the price. That’s why 93% of first-time clients become clients for life.
How do we maintain this incredible retention rate?
- Our services cost between 30-70% less than local dealerships.
- We use only OEM replacement parts (unless the factory parts are deemed inferior) and dealer-trained technicians.
- We have the knowledge, industry experience and databases to diagnose the problem correctly the first time, saving you time and money.
- We build relationships with our clients based on trust.
See our full list of services below:
- Check Engine Light & VAGCOM Diagnostics
- No-Code Issue Diagnostics (can only be done from experience!)
- Exhausts (Custom, factory & aftermarket install)
- Intake or “Carbon” Cleaning
- Oil Change, Lube & Filter
- Battery & Electrical Systems
- Tire Mounting, Balancing and Rotation
- TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)
- Wheel Alignments
- Belts, Hoses & Pulleys
- Drivetrain Service & Repair
- Transmission Flush & Car Fluids
- Brake Service
- Engines (Overhauls, Rebuilds)
- Steering & Suspension
- Heating & Cooling Systems